The Guys!

The Guys!
Leaving for the MTC

Monday, May 13, 2013

I love you!

Hola familia!
So it was so great to hear from you guys and see you guys yesterday. It really made my day and of course I'm always nervous leading up to talking to you guys but it was really good. I miss all of you but I know I'm supposed to be here. Thank you for all the prayers and love and support. les amo a todos ustedes! :) So I pretty much explained my week to you guys yesterday on skype so I dont have much else to say haha. This morning we got up at like 4:30 and did our tramites and stuff so I can be legal again haha and now we are just chillin in capital together. We were with elder brown and harrison and alder and all them when we ate at burger king but then we were waiting for my companion and they left and now we lost them and so yeah.. so I'm with elder walker and elder tomas whos the other companionship in our district. But yeah we are gonna go walk around and maybe buy some stuff here in capital since they have a ton of cheap stuff and everything so yeah should be fun. I think we are doing divisions on friday so I'll be with elder walker for the last time this transfer. Sunday we are going to try to go to the despedida if we can get an investigator or juan to go with us. Besides that we are gonna work hard this week to find new investigators for the next transfer. I will have p day next week on tuesday so dont forget! and I will let you know if I get a new companion or if I get transfered or anything. I wont lie I will be kinda sad if I leave.. I have a lot of good friends here in this area and the members are really great. But yeah so I guess thats about it for this week haha. I'm very glad that trent, steggell, and brinnly each came over for at least a little bit and that I was able to talk to toni and logan and them too. I love all you guys! And mom and toni HAPPY MOTHERS DAY YESTERDAY!!!! You guys are the best!! :) I love you both with all my heart and am so thankful for your guys help. I dont know where I would be without you two. Especially you mom. son maravillosas! una re bendicion en mi vida! :) I hope you all have a good week this week and keep up the hard work and just never give up. Giving up is never worth it in the end. Its so so worth it when we push through to the end. If we give up then we will never feel the happiness at the end. les amo con todo corazon! chau chauuu :)


Elder Buxton





No comments:

Post a Comment