The Guys!

The Guys!
Leaving for the MTC

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer is here!


Hola Familia,
So this last week was pretty good. All these weeks can be very difficult with my companion and stuff but I'm hanging in there. So last week on tuesday I did divisions with elder thomas which is always fun so that was good. And besides that we didnt have much luck in finding new investigators which was sad.. we are gonna work really hard with maira this week to get her baptised this sunday so we will see what we can do with that. They didnt come to church yesterday since manuel apparently got really sick but yeah. So besides that I really loved the meeting last night! I dont know how many of you got to see it or if you even did mom but it was awesome! I wish all the members in the world were able to attend cause they talked a lot about our duty as members to preach the gospel and how the missionaries in the wards and stakes are there to only help the members and the bishop and ward mission leader in their own missionary work and not the other way around. Here in argentina its mostly the other way around. A lot of the members dont do much so that was very good for some members of our ward to hear that last night. I loved all the videos and stuff they showed too. Very cool! I looked really hard to find trent but I didnt see him on there haha. hmm also I'm going to finish the book of mormon this week!! :) finally! Its such a great book and I have such a strong testimony of it! I have no doubt in my mind that its true and has a power to change peoples lives! It's the greatest!! Besides that this is the last week of the transfer so I will be emailing you guys next tuesday instead of monday and I'll tell you where I'm at and who I'm with if things change. Also this wednesday we have a special meeting as a mission (I knew they would do something like this haha) because this is president and hermana gulbrandsens last week in the mission! so crazy and weird! Everything is going to be so different! A verse I liked in the book of mormon today is the very last verse in the whole book of ether. I believe it is ether 15:37? or something like that. the last one in the whole book. today we got permission to go to pilar with elder arostica and elder solum to play soccer and eat at a pizza buffet so that should be fun :) les amo mucho!

 
Elder Buxton
 
I forgot to read your email and respond to that hahaha I'll do that now. Thats nice that its warm there. It is now very cold here.. and its worse that its humid too.. congrats on reaching your goal mom!! :) and thats awesome that cass starts her job!! so weird! haha yep mom us as members can do so much more.. and theres so many things that I didnt even know existed until I came on the mish like ward council meeting and all those meetings and things. It's pretty sweet! okay well thats all haha. les amo!




No comments:

Post a Comment