The Guys!

The Guys!
Leaving for the MTC

Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

hey guys
so it was great to get to talk to you guys. I'm really glad it all worked out and all. gol so last night was pretty crazy. when we were riding back to our pention last night president called elder curbela and called him to be a zone leader in a different zone. so we went to bed later and everything and went to the mission offices for transfers and it was really good. I got to talk to elder isley and walker and mcnabb for a while. It really was great to just be able to chill and talk with them for a little while. now I have a new companion in my own area named elder dewsnup. hes from montana and he is really... different. hes really the definition of a molly mormon.. freak I really dont know what I'm going to do.. hes the completely opposite of me and just how he is already I can tell I'm not going to like this transfer very much.. :( fah!! not excited for this.... so yeah I guess we will see.. but yeah that's all for now since I already told you things on the phone.

yeah I'm glad that we all have these opportunities to learn even when they seem so impossible. it really is difficult at times and you just want to give up but that won't get us anywhere. I really hope I am and can be an example to others and I'm glad logan was able to talk to me too. how come austin and cade didnt really say anything? oh man I hope austins doin alright and that he gets the packets done. it really is such a relief to get them done. I'm glad he is graduating seminary too. I know I would have and he will regret not graduating a lot for the rest of our lives so thats really important. yeah and good luck with all the wedding stuff and things. I know that things will work out and you'll all be alright. oh and by the way I talked to doctor youngs son for just a few minutes today. kinda cool! thanks for your email and thanks for all your help mom and everything you do for me. I'm so blessed to have the best mom in the world. thank you so much! I love you!! I love you all!!

Love Elder Buxton

No comments:

Post a Comment